Monday, April 11, 2011

God's Creation

a mockingbird sings to me every morning.
As I was hanging up clothes this morning, I listened to the songs of the mockingbird perched on a pole right above me. I began to think about how God really did know what He was doing when He created earth. The birds are of so many colors and sizes, just like we are. Each one has it purpose We all do not have the beautiful plumage of the cardinal or peacock, but we have the voice of the mockingbird, able to tell everyone about the Risen Lord, in the language that they understand. As we are nearing Easter Sunday, we need to think about how Jesus died for us, for our sins, so that we can spend eternity with God. He rose from the dead to fulfill scripture, to keep His word to us. Let us always keep our word to Him, even if we often fail.  We are all as different as the birds of the air, but we are all God's children. Thank you, Jesus, for being my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment